Please treat with care to extend the life of your bag.
Do not allow sharp objects to come in contact with the leather as they can scratch and cut.
Store in a cool, dry, well ventilated place away from direct sunlight.
Extra care should be taken when wearing denim garments as colour can transfer to bag and vice versa.
For leather with a distressed or vintage finish, use approved protective leather products suitable for aniline leather.
- Applying an approved productive leather product is highly recommended after purchase.
- Remove food type stains as best you can with a dry cloth, without wiping it into the leather, and then leave it to dissipate into the leather over time.
- Do not try to clean with water as this may stain.
Polish leather every 3 months with an approved leather cream to ensure the natural finish and lustre is maintained and span of your OiOi leather bag is extended.
- Use a soft, dry cloth to clean.
- Never use soap, solvents or stain removers.
- Food type stains can be cleaned by wiping gently with leather cleaner or cream.
- Do not rub.