About OiOi Bags
OiOi bags are made of exclusive material customized for OiOi. They are favoured for their colour, texture and beauty.
Please treat with care to extendthe life of your bag. Spot clean fabric bags with water and mild detergent. To clean leather trim, wipe gently with a damp cloth. Do not immerse bag in water.
Extra care should be taken when wearing denim garments as colour can transfer to bags.
For leather bags, please also refer to care card provided with bag. For further information, please contact OiOi.
- Genuine Leather Care instructions
- Fabric with Genuine Leather trim Care instructions
- Water Resistant Finish Fabric Care instructions
OiOi Bags Include....
- hard wearing, easy to clean, water resistant outer fabrics
- easy to clean, water resistant lining
- internal elasticated dividers for easy organisation
- protective metal feet on base
- interior security zip pocket
- zip-top wet/mess bag*
- matching padded change mat (57cm x 39cm)
- insulated bottle holder (keeps warm & cool for 2 hours minimum)*
- OiOi hard plastic wipes case*
- clip for keys/pacifier
- plastics contain no phthalates
* refer to care instructions for treatment of bag, accessories & fabrics
Baby Safe Materials
OiOi baby bags are quality tested by an independant laboratory.
This gives you peace of mind knowing that your OiOi baby bag is safe for you and your baby while doing your part for the environment.
OiOi baby bags contain no Azo dyes, no blue colorants, no phthalates* or other toxins.
These strict quality standards have been in place for many years as part of our long term committment to clean living.
OiOi bags contain no BPA, no lead** and conform with international standards for safe levels of formaldehyde.
* No more than 0.1% of the following phthalates: DEHP, DBP, BBP
** Lead content of less than 90 parts per million
12 month warranty
Here at OiOi, we stand behind our products and we take great pride in the quality of the craftsmanship of each and every item we produce. This is why we warrant all of our products against defects in materials and workmanship for a period of 12 months from date of purchase.
We ask that you return all defective products for our evaluation. This helps us to provide the best quality assurance to our customers. All defective items returned for warranty service will be replaced at our discretion.
If an item is damaged or faulty, please notify us by calling 1300 131 693 with proof of purchase details.
Please Note: This warranty does not cover damages caused by improper care, accidents, normal wear and tear or the natural breakdown of materials (i.e., zipper wear, Velcro wear, etc.)